- Born in Gonzales, Texas. Jerry Hall is the daughter of an All American truck driver.
- She has a twin sister called Terry and three older sisters.
- Had a car accident when she was a teenager and used the insurance money to buy herself a one-way ticket to France.
- Whilst living in a hostel on the French Riviera, was sunbathing in St Tropez one day when legendary fashion agent Claude Haddad spotted her.
- She moved to Paris, lived with Grace Jones, and spent all her time drinking and going clubbing and doing lewd, naughty performances with her flatmate, enjoying a risque and insane lifestyle. Then she moved in with Antonio Lopez.
- She began modelling and was an instant success. Was on album artwork in 1975 for Roxy Music’s ‘Siren’, dressed as a mermaid.
- Started being amorous with Bryan Ferry and got engaged to him.
- In 1977 she was on 40 magazine covers.
- Met Mick Jagger and spent a lot of time in Studio 54 and the 21 club.
KIDS: 1984 – Elizabeth, 1985 – James Leroy, 1992 – Georgia May, 1997 – Gabriel Luke
- In 1985 she published the ‘Tall Tales’ autobiography, talked a lot about bedroom activity.
- Married Mick Jagger in 1990 – divorced in 1999.
- Was in Tim Burton’s ‘Batman’.
- Has played Miss Scarlett (as in Cluedo).
- Played Mrs Robinson on the stage and got lauded for her ‘fried eggs’.
- ‘Kept’ – her TV programme where she trained up toyboys.
- Was on strictly come dancing.
1. Halston Vintage, Stola Dress; £790, motilo.com
2. Irfe, Fur Coat; £3325, motilo.com
3. Isabel Marant, Lauryn Cow-girl Shirt; £560, motilo.com
4. Burberry London, Flat Cap; £249, motilo.com
5. Nars, Andy Warhol Collection Photo Booth Gift Set; £26, motilo.com
6. Herve Leger, White Bandage Dress; £761, motilo.com
7. Topshop, Heart Western Belt; £20, motilo.com
9. Ksubi, Albuquerque Distressed Denim Shorts; £150, motilo.com
10. Casadei, 120mm Shiny Patent Blade Heel Sandals; £570, motilo.com